Earnings
January 18, 2019 - MKP
New! MCAN Mortgage Corp. -Q3-2018 Earnings & Price Target Update .....
January 17, 2019 - AI
Atrium Mortgage Investment Corp. Q3-2018 Earnings -Price Target Forecast .....
January 16, 2019 - FC
Firm Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. Q3-2018 Earmings - Price Target Fore .....
January 15, 2019 - SJR.B
Shaw Communications Inc. Fiscal Q1-2019 Earnings & Price Target Forecast .....
January 13, 2019 - CRT.UN
CT Real Estate Investment Trust - Q3-2018 Earnings & Price Target Forecast .....
January 12, 2019 - NVU.UN
Northview Apartment REIT-Q3-2018 Earnings & Price Target Forecast .....
January 11, 2019 - GRT.UN
Granite REIT- Q3-2018 Earnings & Price Target Forecast .....
January 10, 2019 - RUF.UN
Pure Multi Family REIT - Q3-2018 Earnings, Price Target Forecast .....
Recommendation Changes
MKP, AI, RUF.UN, HOT.UN, BPY.UN, more...

Bank of Nova Scotia - Fiscal 2018 Earnings & Price Target Update

This is only a sample of the article, please login to view the entire article

Scotiabank (BNS) is Canada's international bank and a financial services provider in North America, Latin America, Central America, and Asia-Pacific. Commercial and personal banking comprise 63% of revenues, Wealth Management – 10%, Capital Markets-25% and 2% from Insurance. By revenues - Canada contributes 60% and the US at 10% for a total of 70% from North America. Central American revenues are 15% comprised of Mexico- 5%, Chile-4%, Peru-3% Columbia-2% and Panama and Costa Rica at 1% each. The remaining 11% is from Europe, and South-East Asia. Total assets as of Oct-31-2018 were $998B, up from $915B or 9.1% from the Oct-31-2017 year end. They are Canada's third largest bank measured by assets.

Acquisitions - Dispositions

On Nov-27-2017, a binding offer was made to Chilean Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. to acquire its 68.2% ownership for US$2.2B(Cdn-$2.9B). The minority partner and former owners with retain 31.8% of BBVA Chile. The acquisition closed on Jul-6-2018.

You must be a member to view the entire article, please subscribe or login


Login
Username
Password
New Issues & Acquisition
January 18, 2019
New! Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Changes - Jan 11-18, 2019
January 17, 2019
New! TD Bank Preferred Share 5.2% Rate Reset New Issue
January 14, 2019
New! CIBC 5.2% Rate Reset Preferred Share New Issue
January 11, 2019
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Changes - Jan 4-11, 2019
January 4, 2019
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Changes - Dec 28 - Jan 4, 2019
December 28, 2018
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Changes - Dec 21-28, 2018
December 21, 2018
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Changes - Dec 14-21, 2018
December 14, 2018
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Changes Dec 7-14, 2018