Earnings
July 22, 2021 - RCI.B
New! Rogers Communications Inc. Q2-2021 Earnings & Price Target Update .....
July 22, 2021 - CNR
New! Canadian National Railway - Q2-2021 Earnings, Price Target .....
July 20, 2021 - WTE
Westshore Terminal Invest. Corp. Q1-2020 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
July 18, 2021 - EIF
Exchange Income Corp. Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
July 16, 2021 - BAM.A
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Forecast .....
July 15, 2021 - BEP.UN
Brookfield Renewable LP , Brookfield Renewable Corp. Q1-2021 Earnings, Pric .....
July 14, 2021 - BIP.UN
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP -Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Updat .....
July 11, 2021 - AI
Atrium Mortgage Investment Corp. Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
Recommendation Changes
BEP.UN, FC, H, NHF.UN, APR.UN, more...

Suncor Energy Inc. 2019 Earnings. 2020 Price Target

This is only a sample of the article, please login to view the entire article

Suncor Energy Inc. (SU) operations are comprised of oil sands production, conventional offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and product marketing primarily under the Petro-Canada brand. Oil sands upstream operations located in western Canada contribute 30% of AFFO, offshore production from Newfoundland and the UK contribute 20%, refining and marketing the balance at 51%. Heavy crude oil production is from Alberta oil sands region, conventional production is split between offshore wells on the east coast of Canada the UK. There is development potential for fields in Norway, production from Libya and Syria is shut down due to political instability.

Compensation for production interruption of $264M was received for the Libyan assets in Q1-2019.

AFFO from the upstream sector is split 88% to oil sands production sold as Syncrude Sweet Blend that is priced based on WTI, the remaining 12% is heavy grade oil priced from the WCS benchmark. AFFO from offshore production is priced based on the Brent benchmark. In total AFFO oil sands production priced on WTI contributes 30%, WCS is 9%; offshore production is 13% and 48% from refining and marketing.

You must be a member to view the entire article, please subscribe or login


Login
Username
Password
New Issues & Acquisition
July 16, 2021
New! Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: July 9-16, 2021
July 12, 2021
Exchange Income Corp. 5.25% Convertible Debenture New Issue
July 9, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: July 2-9, 2021
July 2, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: June 24 - July 2, 2021
June 28, 2021
StorageVault Canada Inc.(SVI), 5.5% Debenture New Issue
June 25, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: June 18 - 25, 2021
June 23, 2021
Timbercreek Financial Corp. 5.25% Convertible Debenture New Issue
June 19, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: June 11-18, 2021