Earnings
May 8, 2021 - IPL
New! Inter Pipeline Ltd - Q1-2021 Earnings - Price Target Update .....
May 6, 2021 - NFI
New! NFI Group Q1-2020 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
May 5, 2021 - RUS
Russel Metals Inc. Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
May 4, 2021 - GEI
Gibson Energy Inc. Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
May 2, 2021 - BCE
BCE Inc Q1-2021 Earnings, 2021 Forecast .....
May 1, 2021 - ALA
AltaGas Ltd - Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
April 30, 2021 - WCP
Whitecap Resources Inc. Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
April 29, 2021 - VET
Vermilion Energy Inc. Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target .....
Recommendation Changes
HR.UN, MKP, BDT, SPB, MTL, more...

CAP REIT -2020 Earnings, 2021 Price Target Update

This is only a sample of the article, please login to view the entire article

CAPREIT (CAR.UN) is Canada's largest publicly-traded provider of quality rental housing. CAPREIT currently owns or has interests in, and manages 67,500 residential apartment suites, townhomes and manufactured housing community across Canada, in the Netherlands and Ireland. Suites located in Canada comprise 85% of properties, with the balance split between Netherlands and Ireland. By province, 41% of suites are in Ontario, Quebec-18%, BC and Alberta -16%, Maritimes 6% and Mobile Home Communities – 21% CAPREIT holds a 66% interest in European Residential Real Estate Investment Trust (ERE-TSX), which operates primarily in the Netherlands, with the remaining 34% held by non-controlling unitholders. ERE REIT is Canada's first European-focused multi-residential real estate investment trust listed on the TSX. The REIT owns and operates a portfolio of multi-residential properties, including apartments and townhomes, as well as commercial properties in Europe. The 139 building with 6047 suites and two commercial properties totaling 450,911 sq. ft. are valued at $1.5B€.

CAPREIT's IRES Fund Management Limited, is an 18.8% owned subsidiary that provides property and asset management services for IRES, an Irish residential REIT listed on the Euronext Dublin exchange. This management agreement has been terminated effective Mar-2022.

CAPREIT has identified approximately 85 potential development sites across Canada with the opportunity to build well in excess of 10,000 new units focused primarily in British Columbia and Ontario.

You must be a member to view the entire article, please subscribe or login


Login
Username
Password
New Issues & Acquisition
May 7, 2021
New! Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: Apr 30 - May 7, 2021
April 30, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: Apr 23-30, 2021
April 23, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: Apr 16-23, 2021
April 16, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: Apr 9-16, 2021
April 9, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: Apr 2-9, 2021
April 2, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: Mar 26-Apr 2, 2021
March 26, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: Mar 19-26, 2021
March 24, 2021
Emera Inc. - 4.25% Rate Reset Preferred Shares - New Issue