Earnings
July 22, 2021 - RCI.B
New! Rogers Communications Inc. Q2-2021 Earnings & Price Target Update .....
July 22, 2021 - CNR
New! Canadian National Railway - Q2-2021 Earnings, Price Target .....
July 20, 2021 - WTE
New! Westshore Terminal Invest. Corp. Q1-2020 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
July 18, 2021 - EIF
Exchange Income Corp. Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
July 16, 2021 - BAM.A
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Forecast .....
July 15, 2021 - BEP.UN
Brookfield Renewable LP , Brookfield Renewable Corp. Q1-2021 Earnings, Pric .....
July 14, 2021 - BIP.UN
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP -Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Updat .....
July 11, 2021 - AI
Atrium Mortgage Investment Corp. Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target Update .....
Recommendation Changes
BEP.UN, FC, H, NHF.UN, APR.UN, more...

Atco Ltd - Q1-2021 Earnings, Price Target

This is only a sample of the article, please login to view the entire article

Atco Ltd. (ACO.Y, ACO.X) operates in two segments, Utilities and Structures & Logistics. The utilities segment contributes 85% of adjusted net earnings, Structure & Logistics the remaining 15%.

Structures & Logistics include the design, manufacture, installation and the sale or lease of workforce and residential housing, modular facilities, construction, site support services, workforce lodging services, facility operations and maintenance, defense operations services, and disaster and emergency management services. Modular markets include public education facilities, high density urban residential housing, hotels, hospitals and correctional facilities The Utilities segment include electricity and natural gas transmission and distribution and international electricity operations. Energy Infrastructure includes electricity generation, energy storage, industrial water solutions and Neltume Ports. ATCO has a 40% interest in Neltume Ports. Neltume Ports is a port operator and developer of ports including bulk cargo and container terminals located primarily in Chile with additional operations in Uruguay, Argentina, and Brazil. Neltume Ports operates 16 port facilities and three port operation services businesses. A seventeenth port is under construction and is expected to be in service in 2021. In 2020, Neltume Ports handled 45M tons of products, including copper, forestry products, consumer goods and agricultural products

Canadian operations contribute 93% of revenues, Australia – 6% and 1% from other. In Jun-1980 ATCO Ltd acquired a 58.1% controlling interest in Canadian Utilities Limited (CU-TSX). Ownership is 52% as at Dec-31-2020.

You must be a member to view the entire article, please subscribe or login


Login
Username
Password
New Issues & Acquisition
July 16, 2021
New! Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: July 9-16, 2021
July 12, 2021
Exchange Income Corp. 5.25% Convertible Debenture New Issue
July 9, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: July 2-9, 2021
July 2, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: June 24 - July 2, 2021
June 28, 2021
StorageVault Canada Inc.(SVI), 5.5% Debenture New Issue
June 25, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: June 18 - 25, 2021
June 23, 2021
Timbercreek Financial Corp. 5.25% Convertible Debenture New Issue
June 19, 2021
Coverage Universe - Weekly Price Change: June 11-18, 2021